- Custom printed stickers can be a surprisingly attractive, versatile and cost-effective alternative to more conventional product packaging and branding materials.
- Social distancing labels and stickers are likely to continue playing an important role in the UK’s recovery from the COVID-19 crisis for some time.
- The results of the FINAT RADAR survey are in, painting an interesting picture of what can be expected for the label printing and procurement sector over the coming months.
- Snapchat's Nutrition Scanner, powered by Yuka, is said to have already been linked with over a million different Food Products, along with an extraordinary 12 million types of wine labels
- Now is the time to ensure that consumer masks feature printed labels to indicate their effectiveness or otherwise.
- Evidence suggests that after months of restrictions the likes of which peacetime Britain has never seen, the worst of the Covid-19 outbreak could be behind us. For the first time in a long time, there’s light at the end of the tunnel and life is showing signs of slowly returning to normal.
- Christmas is over and so begin the New Year's Sales. Throughout the whole of Britain the huge grind of the retail Sales machine is certainly in motion, with retail outlets, shops and many business owners vying for more sales by discounting products and trying to compete in this years sales.