- An ambitious UK start-up claims to have launched the world’s first ever service that enables businesses to measure, reduce and clearly indicate their environmental impact of their food items on product labels.
- Sticky labels can be used in some of the harshest environments imaginable when designed with a specific purpose in mind. In industrial facilities, food production environments and elsewhere freezer labels play an important role in a variety of activities.
- Custom printed stickers can be a surprisingly attractive, versatile and cost-effective alternative to more conventional product packaging and branding materials.
- Social distancing labels and stickers are likely to continue playing an important role in the UK’s recovery from the COVID-19 crisis for some time.
- The results of the FINAT RADAR survey are in, painting an interesting picture of what can be expected for the label printing and procurement sector over the coming months.
- Snapchat's Nutrition Scanner, powered by Yuka, is said to have already been linked with over a million different Food Products, along with an extraordinary 12 million types of wine labels
- Now is the time to ensure that consumer masks feature printed labels to indicate their effectiveness or otherwise.