Sticky labels can be used in some of the harshest environments imaginable when designed with a specific purpose in mind. In industrial facilities, food production environments and elsewhere freezer labels play an important role in a variety of activities.
Waterproof and Weather Proof Labels
- Custom printed stickers can be a surprisingly attractive, versatile and cost-effective alternative to more conventional product packaging and branding materials.
- Snapchat's Nutrition Scanner, powered by Yuka, is said to have already been linked with over a million different Food Products, along with an extraordinary 12 million types of wine labels
- Now is the time to ensure that consumer masks feature printed labels to indicate their effectiveness or otherwise.
- If you work in or own a plant nursery or a garden centre then labelling your products can be a little tricky if you don't get the right label products. Plants obviously need watering and where there is water and paper labels there is a problem. At Mercury Labels together with several large garden
- Garden centres and nurseries across the UK have long looked for a self-printable label suitable for the horticultural environment and to with stand British weather.
- No matter how you look at it, the label is a truly amazing piece of technology. Whether you need to put an address on an envelope or send your customer a package, labels get the job done. But there are situations when the standard label just won’t cut it. What, for example, would happen when a typical label is exposed to less-than-dry conditions? Naturally, the ink will become a blobby mess, and the label will no longer serve its purpose. Fortunately, there’s a fairly simple solution – our full line of waterproof labels.