- The UK government has been warned that urgent action needs to be taken to standardise recycling labels in order to clearly communicate the responsible disposal of all types of products. On-Pack Recycling Label Ltd (OPRL) has urged the government to adopt a single labelling scheme in order to ensure the...
- Purchasing labels for squeeze bottles and containers means carefully considering the specific requirements of the container itself and the product inside.
- An ambitious UK start-up claims to have launched the world’s first ever service that enables businesses to measure, reduce and clearly indicate their environmental impact of their food items on product labels.
- Sticky labels can be used in some of the harshest environments imaginable when designed with a specific purpose in mind. In industrial facilities, food production environments and elsewhere freezer labels play an important role in a variety of activities.
- Custom printed stickers can be a surprisingly attractive, versatile and cost-effective alternative to more conventional product packaging and branding materials.
- Social distancing labels and stickers are likely to continue playing an important role in the UK’s recovery from the COVID-19 crisis for some time.
- The results of the FINAT RADAR survey are in, painting an interesting picture of what can be expected for the label printing and procurement sector over the coming months.
- Snapchat's Nutrition Scanner, powered by Yuka, is said to have already been linked with over a million different Food Products, along with an extraordinary 12 million types of wine labels