- Evidence suggests that after months of restrictions the likes of which peacetime Britain has never seen, the worst of the Covid-19 outbreak could be behind us. For the first time in a long time, there’s light at the end of the tunnel and life is showing signs of slowly returning to normal.
- Christmas is over and so begin the New Year's Sales. Throughout the whole of Britain the huge grind of the retail Sales machine is certainly in motion, with retail outlets, shops and many business owners vying for more sales by discounting products and trying to compete in this years sales.
- Every day off the shelf white labels are matt white with a standard permanent adhesive, which for many applications are perfectly suitable for the job in hand, but if your business or products want to give that extra added value then why not turn your standard labels into something a little more professional looking with gloss white labels.
- Does advertising your business really work? Well the answer of course is yes. However advertising can be costly and the gains of which are not really measurable against the money you have shelled out. The usual suspects of places to advertise is well documented, such as magazines, bill boards, TV, radio and all manner of social media sites, all of which work, some of which work better for some than others, although some advertising platforms can be extremely costly.
- If you work in or own a plant nursery or a garden centre then labelling your products can be a little tricky if you don't get the right label products. Plants obviously need watering and where there is water and paper labels there is a problem. At Mercury Labels together with several large garden
- Stock taking is such a tedious task for many companies which is why coloured labels are such a good idea for this particular task. You spend endless amounts of time identifying and then assessing current stock levels, so why not identify your stocks with a coloured label? It is such a simple and cost effective solution.
- We are asked on a regular basis for many different sized circular labels, so we have come to the call of many and increased our range accordingly to increase the circular labels range to include sizes from 8mm in diameter, right through to 139mm, with now over 20 sizes in between.
- Garden centres and nurseries across the UK have long looked for a self-printable label suitable for the horticultural environment and to with stand British weather.
- No matter how you look at it, the label is a truly amazing piece of technology. Whether you need to put an address on an envelope or send your customer a package, labels get the job done. But there are situations when the standard label just won’t cut it. What, for example, would happen when a typical label is exposed to less-than-dry conditions? Naturally, the ink will become a blobby mess, and the label will no longer serve its purpose. Fortunately, there’s a fairly simple solution – our full line of waterproof labels.