- Social distancing labels and stickers are likely to continue playing an important role in the UK’s recovery from the COVID-19 crisis for some time.
- Christmas is over and so begin the New Year's Sales. Throughout the whole of Britain the huge grind of the retail Sales machine is certainly in motion, with retail outlets, shops and many business owners vying for more sales by discounting products and trying to compete in this years sales.
- There was a time when only the biggest players made it to the shelves of shops across the UK. That equation, though, is shifting quickly, and whether you’re an actually small company or a tiny microbusiness, it’s certainly possible that you could be the next big product to hit the shelves across the country. It’s as true for those in the cosmetics industry as it is for those in the food industry. Wonder how to give your product that added edge? It’s all in the appearance.
- Full colour printed labels in today's workplace are no longer just commonplace but have now become expected and printing your own labels can sometimes be frustrating to get right. This is were the commercial print industry comes into its own and takes away all the stress of printing self-adhesive
- Gone are the days when you had to pay a fortune for printing plates, even though you only wanted a small number of printed labels. Full colour process printing meant that you had to buy four plates to make up the full colour CMYK, this could have cost anything up to £200 just for plates alone, which on a small run of printed labels became a little unfeasible price wise for many. So we came to the call of many of our customers requiring smaller amounts of printed labels and introduced a full digital printing system.
- One of the best ways to enhance your products and the brand you manufacture is to have digitally printed labels. High definition and superb quality print without the heavy costs of plates when printing in full colour.
- In today's world of e-commerce and on-line retail sales, integrated labels have have become a major player in the fulfilment and despatch of on-line orders. Integrated labels are as their title suggests have a peel out label integrated within the A4 form itself.