- In today’s online and super fast shopping world we live in there is a silent little collection of thick and thin black lines. This collection of lines have been with us now for many years, attached to everything we purchase and the commercial world could now no longer continue without the humble barcode.
- As a business owner, have you ever thought how your customers perceive your company? Of course you have, with product quality and service being of paramount importance, but what about your company’s image and identity. Personalisation of your goods at the stage of delivery is a key feature and one that is sometimes overlooked. We have the solution and the great news is it costs very little. Printed tape, custom printed with your particular company image, logo and design.
- Every business, office or home start-up company has access to A4 printers, such as Inkjet printers or office laser printers. So printing your own labels is as easy as say printing an email, it really doesn’t have to be daunting to create your own labels any longer, even in full colour with full colour laser or inkjet printers. In fact colour laser printers are now so readily available at affordable prices it is criminal not too have one.
- In the world of labels, there are few choices quite as convenient and easy to use as the A4 label. With the same professional look as those that can be made at the local print shop, this choice offers a level of unmatched simplicity with a cost that is far...
- Whether you’re an entrepreneur with a brand new line to introduce to the public or you’re an established name with a smart new product, label design is a key part of getting your products on the shelves of shops across the country. Before you simply slap a label on your brand new item, though, there are a few things you may want to consider.
- If you’re like most business owners, time is always of the essence. Just finding a chance to actually do business while you juggle your marketing needs, inventory, services offerings, and more is often very difficult. Anything that can save you some time is an absolute must. Many small companies have found PPI labels are the perfect way to save a bit of time for all their mailing needs.
- One of the best ways to enhance your products and the brand you manufacture is to have digitally printed labels. High definition and superb quality print without the heavy costs of plates when printing in full colour.
- In today's world of e-commerce and on-line retail sales, integrated labels have have become a major player in the fulfilment and despatch of on-line orders. Integrated labels are as their title suggests have a peel out label integrated within the A4 form itself.