- We are asked on a regular basis for many different sized circular labels, so we have come to the call of many and increased our range accordingly to increase the circular labels range to include sizes from 8mm in diameter, right through to 139mm, with now over 20 sizes in between.
- Garden centres and nurseries across the UK have long looked for a self-printable label suitable for the horticultural environment and to with stand British weather.
- No matter how you look at it, the label is a truly amazing piece of technology. Whether you need to put an address on an envelope or send your customer a package, labels get the job done. But there are situations when the standard label just won’t cut it. What, for example, would happen when a typical label is exposed to less-than-dry conditions? Naturally, the ink will become a blobby mess, and the label will no longer serve its purpose. Fortunately, there’s a fairly simple solution – our full line of waterproof labels.
- As a business owner, you have a number of things on your mind. Among them is product safety with a professional look. The last thing you want is for your products to be easily opened, and thus have components easily pilfered once on the shelf. At the same time, though, you don’t want a lacking professionalism in your image that might damage your brand. Clear sealing labels are a great choice that tackle both concerns simultaneously.
- If you’re working to get your product on the shelves of shops everywhere faster, nothing is going to be more important than the label you design. Those first impressions of your product are essential to make it a success, but what exactly should be your top considerations when it comes to labels? This quick guide can help.
- Most companies are endlessly looking for simple upgrades that will drastically change the face of their products, and there aren’t many out there. If you’re like many, you’re not looking to reinvent the wheel, just make a small tweak here or there that may improve your ROI.
- By its very nature glass is one of the most difficult surface products to remove labels from. At Mercury Labels over the years we have been presented with numerous customers who have required a labelling option on their glass or glazing that will peel off without leaving a smear or residue. It has been a long standing and problematic irritation to many companies who supply glass, windows or any glazing products that need to be marked up and labelled.
- Easy to use and cost effective, thermal label on rolls have long been the choice of labels for many UK and International businesses. Unlike Laser printing your labels, you can print as little as one label at a time if necessary with Thermal printer, whereas if you have say, eight labels on an A4 laser label page you would waste the remaining labels you don’t need, as you are not able to re print the sheets once they have gone through your printer, so obviously a big plus as this offers a lot less in the way of wastage, important with recycling being a daily habit of millions across the globe.