- As a business owner, you have a number of things on your mind. Among them is product safety with a professional look. The last thing you want is for your products to be easily opened, and thus have components easily pilfered once on the shelf. At the same time, though, you don’t want a lacking professionalism in your image that might damage your brand. Clear sealing labels are a great choice that tackle both concerns simultaneously.
- If you’re working to get your product on the shelves of shops everywhere faster, nothing is going to be more important than the label you design. Those first impressions of your product are essential to make it a success, but what exactly should be your top considerations when it comes to labels? This quick guide can help.
- Most companies are endlessly looking for simple upgrades that will drastically change the face of their products, and there aren’t many out there. If you’re like many, you’re not looking to reinvent the wheel, just make a small tweak here or there that may improve your ROI.
- By its very nature glass is one of the most difficult surface products to remove labels from. At Mercury Labels over the years we have been presented with numerous customers who have required a labelling option on their glass or glazing that will peel off without leaving a smear or residue. It has been a long standing and problematic irritation to many companies who supply glass, windows or any glazing products that need to be marked up and labelled.
- Easy to use and cost effective, thermal label on rolls have long been the choice of labels for many UK and International businesses. Unlike Laser printing your labels, you can print as little as one label at a time if necessary with Thermal printer, whereas if you have say, eight labels on an A4 laser label page you would waste the remaining labels you don’t need, as you are not able to re print the sheets once they have gone through your printer, so obviously a big plus as this offers a lot less in the way of wastage, important with recycling being a daily habit of millions across the globe.
- Many businesses benefit from using the pre printed A4 Integrated label forms not just the E-commerce online ordering companies. They are used for many purposes, the most popular being invoices, returns and delivery notes, they really do save so much time in the fulfilment process.
- There was a time when only the biggest players made it to the shelves of shops across the UK. That equation, though, is shifting quickly, and whether you’re an actually small company or a tiny microbusiness, it’s certainly possible that you could be the next big product to hit the shelves across the country. It’s as true for those in the cosmetics industry as it is for those in the food industry. Wonder how to give your product that added edge? It’s all in the appearance.
- Full colour printed labels in today's workplace are no longer just commonplace but have now become expected and printing your own labels can sometimes be frustrating to get right. This is were the commercial print industry comes into its own and takes away all the stress of printing self-adhesive
- Gone are the days when you had to pay a fortune for printing plates, even though you only wanted a small number of printed labels. Full colour process printing meant that you had to buy four plates to make up the full colour CMYK, this could have cost anything up to £200 just for plates alone, which on a small run of printed labels became a little unfeasible price wise for many. So we came to the call of many of our customers requiring smaller amounts of printed labels and introduced a full digital printing system.