Contrary to popular belief, QR codes are not as new of a concept as most think; they were actually invented by a Toyota subsidiary as far back as 1994. Of course, barcodes have been around for significantly longer, their debut having taken place sometime in the 1970s. Today, both are...
Choosing Your Labels
- Purchasing labels for squeeze bottles and containers means carefully considering the specific requirements of the container itself and the product inside.
- An ambitious UK start-up claims to have launched the world’s first ever service that enables businesses to measure, reduce and clearly indicate their environmental impact of their food items on product labels.
- The results of the FINAT RADAR survey are in, painting an interesting picture of what can be expected for the label printing and procurement sector over the coming months.
- If you’re working to get your product on the shelves of shops everywhere faster, nothing is going to be more important than the label you design. Those first impressions of your product are essential to make it a success, but what exactly should be your top considerations when it comes to labels? This quick guide can help.
- Whether you’re an entrepreneur with a brand new line to introduce to the public or you’re an established name with a smart new product, label design is a key part of getting your products on the shelves of shops across the country. Before you simply slap a label on your brand new item, though, there are a few things you may want to consider.